Aditya NGO Consultancy is count among the dependable providers of 12A registration Services based in India. Aditya NGO Consultancy provides 12A Registration that help you to your NGO (trust, society or nonprofit company) get registered with Income Tax department under Income Tax Act 1961, to claim tax exemption for their income, it called the 12A registration. We are Nagpur based consultant providing 12A Registration and our services across all the states of India. You can get various services such as NPO Registration, NGO Registration, Trust Registration, Company Registration, 35 AC and many other registration Consultancy for your business from registration intelligence experts. We will provide you a complete guidance for your all registration requirements. We will handle all the legal procedure of registration and our client do not need trouble while registration. We are providing registration services across India.
1. What is section 12-A of Income Tax Act. ?
Ans. - Income of an organization is exempted if NGO has 12-A registration. All income shall not be taxable after 12-A registration. This is one time registration.
2. When an organization can apply for registration under section 12A of Income Tax Act?
Ans. - Application for registration under section 12A can be applied just after registration of the NGO.
3. Where to apply for registration under section 12A of Income Tax Act?
Ans. -Application for registration under section 12A can be applied to the Commissioner of Income-tax (Exemption) having jurisdiction over the institution.
4. Generally what is the timeline for getting registration under section 12A of Income Tax Act?
Ans. - If application for registration under section 12A will be applied through NGO Factory, it should take 3 to 4 months.
5. What is the validity period of the registration under section 12A Income Tax Act?
Ans. - 12A registration : Lifetime validity
6. What application forms are being used for applying for registration under section 12A of Income Tax Act?
Ans. - 12A registration : Form 10A
Documents reguired for registration u/s 12A :
1. Dully filled in Form - 10A for registration u/s 12A registration;
2. Registration Certificate and MOA /Trust Deed (two copies - self attested by NGO head);
3. NOC from Landlord (where registered office is situated);
4. Copy of PAN card of NGO;
5. Electricity Bill / House tax Receipt /Water Bill (photocopy);
6. Evidence of welfare activities carried out & Progress Report since inception or last 3 years;
7. Audit Report of last 3years;
8. List of donors along with their address and PAN;
9. List of governing body I board of trustees members with their contact details;
10. Original RC and MOA /Trust Deed for verification;
11. Authority letter in favor of NGO Factory;
12. Any other document I affidavit / undertaking I information asked by the Income Tax department.
Read more about12A Registration on : http://adityangoconsultancy.in/12ARegistration.php