1. Before you register your trust you will need to decide the following:
a) Name of the trust
b) Address of the trust
c) Objects of the trust(charitable or Religious)
d) One settler of the trust
e) Two trustees of the trust
f) Property of the trust-movable or immovable property (normally a small amount of cash/cheque is given to be the initial property of the trust, in order to save on the stamp duty).
2. Prepare a Trust Deed on stamp paper of the requisite value (8% of the value of property of the trust in Delhi. The rate varies from state to state)
3. Requirement for registration of Trust Deed with the Local Registrar under the Indian Trusts Act, 1882:
a) Trust Deed on stamp paper of requisite value (as stated on point no.2 above)
b) One passport size photograph & copy of the proof of identity of the settler
c) One passport size photograph & copy of the proof of identity of each of the two trustees.
d) One passport size photograph & copy of the proof of identity of each of the two witnesses.
e) Signature of settler on all the pages of the Trust Deed
f) Witness by two persons on the Trust Deed.
4. Go to the local registrar & submit the Trust Deed, along with one Photocopy, for registration. The photocopy of the Deed should also contain the signature of settler on all the pages. At the time of registration, the settler & two witnesses are required to be personally present, alongwith their identity proof in the original.
5. The Registrar retains the photocopy & returns the original registered copy of the Trust Deed.
Trust Registration Takes 1 Month.
Governments Fees is Rs. 500.
Consultancy Fees : Rs 3,000 Only.
Minimum 2 Members Require.
ID, Address Proof of Members.
2 Photos of Members
Office Address Proof.
Provide us all the required details to Draft your Trust Documents Trust registration Form.